Apr 1, 2013

News: Another Short from Davide Melini!



This one is planned to 2014 and has in pre production since November 2012! I for one is looking forward to it since the previous short I saw by DavideThe Sweet Hand ofthe White Rose, was a fine piece of art! This one is said to pay homage to the itallian “giallo” genre and the very title comes from a mix of Dario Argentos Deep Red and Mario Bavas Shock. I can’t wait to see it!

Don’t you feel attracted to lines like "Her worst nightmare has become a reality"? I Do!

The plot is as follows, seems to me as a worthy one for giallo homage!

Sarah can’t completely overcome the deaths of her grandfather and her older sister. The trauma and lack of sleep cause her to embark on a strange journey of apparitions and murders, apparently caused by her mind...

Italian Giallo is ready to make its return


Check it out on IMdB HERE
Official Facebook page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment